This contract goes into effect upon payment of your current invoice. Specific elements such as what products and services you’ve ordered and what dates we will work together have been outlined in your post-consultation follow up and other email communications. Agreements made or changed via email and text message between the Recipient and the Provider are legally binding. Paying your invoice acknowledges that you have read and understand everything outlined on this page.
This Contract for Services is made effective as of DATE ON INVOICE, by and between NAME OF PERSON or NAME OF BUSINESS TO WHICH THE INVOICE WAS SENT (the “Recipient”) and Copacetic Aesthetix LLC, (the “Provider”).
1. Description of Services: Beginning on DATE OF INVOICE, Copacetic Aesthetix LLC will provide to CLIENT the following services (collectively, the “Services”):
SERVICES OUTLINED IN YOUR INVOICE
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES ARE HERE. SPECIFICS MAY BE OUTLINED IN AN EMAIL FROM THE PROVIDER TO THE RECIPIENT
TIME FRAME WILL BE OUTLINED IN AN EMAIL FROM PROVIDER TO RECIPIENT
2. Payment: Payment shall be made to Provider in the total amount of PRICE ON INVOICE upon DATE OUTLINED ON INVOICE before Services are performed.
Payment plans are available for INVOICE balances totaling over $250. Recipient must be in GOOD STANDING to be eligible for a payment plan. Payments are due monthly on the same date each month outlined in your INVOICE. Services to be delivered will also be divided up to correlate with your DATES OUTLINED ON INVOICE.
Late payment will result in a $25 late fee after a three (3) day grace period. Services will only be delivered after payment is made and the late fee is paid. Failure to pay your late fee or an INVOICE will result in your account falling out of good standing. There will be no refunds, no items will be delivered and legal action may be taken. All subscriptions will cease immediately upon non-payment.
RECIPIENT shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if RECIPIENT fails to pay for the Services when due, Copacetic Aesthetix LLC has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material break of this Contract, and cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
3. No Refunds. Payments referred to herein shall not be refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to the termination of this Agreement for whatever reason.
4. Term: This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by Provider of the Services required by the recipients INVOICE.
5. Work Product Ownership: Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by Provider in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Recipient. Upon request, Provider will execute, within a reasonable period of time, all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Recipient to the Work Product.
6.. Default: The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Contract:
• The failure to make a required payment when due.
• The insolvency or bankruptcy of either party.
• The subjection of any of either party’s property to any levy, seizure, general assignment for the benefit of creditors, application or sale for or by any creditor or government agency.
• The failure to make available or deliver the Services in the time and manner provided for in this Contract.
7. Nondisclosure. The Executive shall not at any time divulge, communicate, use to the detriment of the Company or for the benefit of any other person or persons, or misuse in any way, any Confidential Information (as hereinafter defined) pertaining to the business of the Company. Any Confidential Information or data now or hereafter acquired by the Executive with respect to the business of the Company (which shall include, but not be limited to, information concerning the Company’s financial condition, prospects, technology, customers, suppliers, sources of leads and methods of doing business) shall be deemed a valuable, special and unique asset of the Company that is received by the Executive in confidence and as a fiduciary, and Executive shall remain a fiduciary to the Company with respect to all of such information. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means information disclosed to the Executive or known by the Executive as a consequence of or through his employment by the Company (including information conceived, originated, discovered or developed by the Executive) prior to or after the date hereof, and not generally known, about the Company or its business. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing herein shall be deemed to restrict the Executive from disclosing Confidential Information to the extent required by law.
In Witness Whereof, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date first written above.